– Do you like to have a complete idea what is going on in Turf sector worldwide?
– Is that important for you to undestand the differences between football and golf courses in the sense of turf quality?
– Are you pay attention in understaing the challenges of Turf Epxerts globally under the climate change?
If the answer in one (or all) question(s) of above is YES, then
we invite you to invest 52 minutes of your life to watch what
the Global Turf Manager of COMPO EXPERT GmbH
Dr. Fritz Lord shared with Keys 2 My Crops TV.
Dr. Lord gave extensive answers to a series of questions susch as:
1. What is your Vison about the turf sector?
2. Why is so important to have good quality sports and public (urban) green spaces?
3. A perfect turf is an Art or Science?
4. How close to mother’s nature turf we must aim when we design green spaces?
5. What are the key aspects of DesigningNatural Grass Sports Fields?
6. What are the main differences between football and golf courses in the sense of turf quality?
7. What are the main differences between north and south turf courses?
8. In COMPO EXPERT you claim that you have a lot of innovations. How many of them are applied in turf sector?
9. Sustainability is a key issue nowadays. How a golf or football course with the solutions of COMPO EXPERT contribute to this issue?
10. There is a major consideration about the shortage of water. How the sports/golf clubs can cope with especially in hot climate areas (Mediterranean etc)
13. What are the 3 lessons the north climate greenkeepers can teach to their colleagues in the south? (autumn). What exactly the turf keepers must pay attention to at each stage?
12. There are 3 crop stages: Start growth (spring)– Regeneration & vitalization (summer) and Resistance (autumn). What exactly the turf keepers must pay attention to each stage?
13. What are the 3 lessons the north climate green keepers can teach to their colleagues in the south?
14. What are the 3 lessons the south green keepers can teach to their colleagues in the north?
15. In very popular events such as Olympic Games, World Football Cup, European Football Championship etc the perfection of the turf is what each organizer requires. How can a green keeper achieve such kind of excellence? Could you please share with us your experiences from such events?